Fix for playing some Video Files
1) Download and run GSPOT 2.70a (this is software that allows for tweaking FFDSHOW).
2) After the Software is installed and running, go to menu click on SYSTEM then click on LIST CODECS AND OTHER FILTERS.
3)In the window that pops up look under the Type Column, then look for DSH.
4) Scroll down until you see YV12 in the Format.
5) Right click on FFDSHOW RAW VIDEO FILTER
6) In the menu that pops up, select Set Filter Merit
7) Slide the slider all the way to the top (0xf00000) and click OK button.
8) Repeat the steps for the Subtitles Filter and Video Encoder also.
9) Close the program, open Hoster and try your .VOB or other video files.