After installing a new version of Hoster, none of my Songs show up
You must delete the Songs.mdb file from your computer. Then Rebuild Your Songs Database, to fix this error.
- Go to My computer.
- Double (Left) click on Local Disk C:\
- Double (Left) click on Program Files
- Double (Left) click on Micro Technology Unlimited
- Double (Left) click on Hoster
- Double (Left) click on Databases
- Now find the file named songs or songs.mdb and select the file so that it is highlighted.
- Now press the Delete key on your Keyboard. Answer Yes to the question asking if you want to delete this file.
- Open Hoster.
- Hoster will now rebuild your Songs database as soon as it opens.
- Once this has finished, you should no longer get this error.