Microstudio Won’t Import Discs
If the drives show under the Tools Menu\Detect Drives, do the following:
- Open Microstudio
- Click the Duplicate Disc Tab.
- Left click the Down arrow to the right side of the Reading and Writing Drive Fields.
- Left click this same drive in the list at the very bottom, even though it is the same name. This is the only way to reset the registry key for this selection.
- Click the OK button.
- Close Microstudio to save the Registry Key.
- Run Microstudio and the selected drive should now appear and work correctly.