How long should it take to receive my Download Link?
If you pay by credit card or Paypal
, our store receives approval within seconds. Your order is then approved and your Registration Code, Registration Email and download link for each program you ordered is immediately available in your Account
. An email with instructions how to go to your Account is also sent to you.If you pay by other than Credit Card
, we will approve your order after we receive your payment. Then your product information is available in your Account, and the email is sent to you.
IMPORTANT NOTE: There may be 20 or more Internet Servers between our store and your computer. Each adds some delay. We have seen our store’s email recieved within seconds, and we have seen over 24 hour delays. If there is a virus running around the Internet, all Servers will be running slow. In this case, it may take several days to receive the email.
If you don’t receive your email notification within 24 hours, look for it in your “Junk”, “Spam” or even “Trash” email folders. AOL often rate our emails as “Spam” because we are a .com. If you still don’t find it, post in this CRITICAL Forum and we will make sure it was sent.
Error: Incorrect Registration email address
When I purchased the software I had a different email, I no longer have access to this email account. Please submit a Support Ticket in this Support center with your new email and the old one so we can upgrade your Store Account record to your new email address
Error: Serial Number does not match Registration Information.
Make sure ALL Windows Updates from Microsoft are installed on your computer. You must turn the computer off for some of them to complete installation.
Be sure you are installing the latest version of the software you have purchased. Click here to read how to get into to your Store Account.
REASON #1: This message appears if you have a USB Memory Stick (Flash Drive) plugged into the computer or a Floppy Disk in the drive.
- If a USB Memory Stick is plugged into your computer, our newer Installation programs create a file on it for registering on a different computer.
- When installing the program, this file will automatically be found and used.
- If you do not realize a USB Memory Stick is installed, the screen to enter the Registration Code and Registration Email will not appear.
- If this happens, remove the USB Memory Stick (or Floppy Disc) and run the installation program again.
- You should now see the screen to enter your Registration Code and Registration Email.
- Follow the instructions that appear to complete the registration.
REASON #2: This error can occur when upgrading Hoster 2.0xx or 2.2xx older versions using the Upgrade selection when Installing Hoster 3.108 and above . MTU upgraded the product security to fix a problem in the older installation programs. The older information causes this error.
- The computer must be connected to the Internet before Step 5
- Run the Hoster Installation program and select the “Remove” option (not Update)
- Reboot the computer
- Make sure the computer is connected to the Internet.
- Run the Hoster Installation program a second time. Enter your Original Registration Code and the Upgrade Code Information if asked for (newer versions don’t require this). Follow all instructions displayed, and be sure to click the Finish button.
- Restart the computer.
- Hoster should now work correctly.
Error: Invalid Win32 Application
This error is due to the file not downloading to your computer correctly. This is normally caused by clicking RUN instead of SAVE when downloading the installation file to your computer. Click on SAVE and save the file to your local hard drive, then burn it to CDROM or install. If you still have trouble then try the additional cause below.
If you have a Firewall installed on your computer, you must disable it, it is blocking your computer from Recieving the file from our website. Most of the major firewalls give you an option to disable it for a short time frame, such as 15 minutes. Disable it, so that you can download the file and then re-enable it when you are done with the download. This is a problem that is caused by software loaded on your computer and not on our website.
When I open the Creative Programs my Audio stops playing
NOTE: This comes directly from the Tech Support at Creative.
“If it is your intention to run any third party software through the EAX system, you must carry out the following procedure (for one time only).”
- Open the EAX panel
- Open the Speaker selection panel
- Select any preset environment
- Select your speaker set up i.e. 2/2.1 etc
- Open and run your third party software, and the EAX control will then mark this software as ‘Usable’ in it’s data list.
- Close the EAX panel and the speaker selection panel.
- Close the third party software
The EAX panel will now function in the background without loss of audio from your third party software.
Error: An error has occurred while running the setup.
Error: “An error (-5004:OX80029c4a) has occurred while running the setup”.
Open My Computer or Windows Explorer. Left click Local Disk C:\, click the + beside Program Files, click the + beside Common Files, select the InstallShield folder and press theDelete key.
Once you have done this, then clear all the Temp Files.
- Go to the Start Menu, left click All Programs, left click Accessories, left click System Tools, click Disk Cleanup
- Select the C:\ Drive when it asks which one you wish to cleanup.
- It will now Scan your system for files, let this finish.
- Now a Dialog will pop up, make sure that all Check boxes are checked under Delete Files
- Now click the Ok button and then click Delete Files to start deleting all the Temp Files.
Once this is done Run the installation program again.
How can I make my computer faster?
If something is slowing your computer down, it can cause all sorts of issues. You could have lyrics out of sync, audio drops and a number of other items. If at one time it was working fine and now it is not, you can try using these tools to clean your system up.
These two FREE programs will work pretty good to clean most items out of your system, that could be slowing it down.
Glary Utilities– Cleans up registry issues, cache, temp files
MalwareBytes – Click on the Download Free version. This program scans for spyware, which will slow your system down
If nothing else, these will make your system run faster.
How To Uninstall MTU Programs
Make sure your computer is online and you do not have any firewall blocking the uninstall procedures.
1) Left click the Start menu
2) Left click Control Panel
3) Now find Add/Remove Programs, double left click to open it.
4) Find each of the MTU programs (Microstudio, Keyrite, Vogone, Karaoke Home Producer, Hoster, Hoster Lite, Songverter, Vogone Easy)
5) Then select Remove or Uninstall whichever it shows, and it will go through and uninstall from your computer. You can skip having to reboot at the end of each install. Do all of them, and then reboot the computer.
Where do I get my Registration Code?
Your Registration Code is located in your Store account. To get to your Registration code Login to your Store account
- Log into your MTU Store Account (click here to learn how to go to your account).
- Click View My Order History in the right column.
- When you orders appear, find the one where you purchased the software you want the Registration Code for.
- You can click the VIEW button by each order and see what it contained, and to see your Download link, Registration Email, and Registration Code.
Where do I find my Registration Codes?
Your RegCodes are always located in your Store account. To get to them, do the following:
1) Go to https://www.mtu.com/catalog/login.php
2) Login to your account using your Email address and your password. If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it here https://www.mtu.com/catalog/password_forgotten.php
3) Once Logged into your Account, click on the Order to find the RegCodes for each order or scroll down to My Products, and it will show you all of the Registration codes and Download Links.