Where do I find download links for MTU software or free upgrades.
- Log into your MTU Store Account (click here to learn how to go to your account).
- Click View My Order History in the right column.
- When you orders appear, find the one where you purchased the software you want to download.
- You can click the VIEW button by each order and see what it contained, and to see your Download link, Registration Email, and Registration Code.
- While viewing an order, scroll to the page bottom to find your Download Links.
- To download the latest version you are entitled to for a product you purchased, click the Download button under that product.
Download links are valid for 30 days then disappear. After that, run the program with the computer on-line. Click the Help menu, and the Check for Updates command. In the web page that appears, find and click the DOWNLOAD button. This will deliver the latest release version of that program. If you have not purchased a Registration Code for that main release version (a 3.0 RegCode will not install a 4.0 version), you can do so from that page.
Currently the Product Update web pages are:
Microstudio – http://mtu.com/upgrades/microstudio.htm
Vogone – http://mtu.com/upgrades/vogone.htm
Keyrite – http://mtu.com/upgrades/keyrite.htm
Songverter – http://www.mtu.com/upgrades/songverter.htm
NOTE: Video Hoster and Hoster Lite pages do not have the current download on the update page. When we release a new version, we email all users entitled to get it a link to download the file. Download it as soon as you receive the email as it will only be valid for a limited time and disappear. Fill out the form at the bottom of this page if you need the Hoster or Hoster Lite download link http://www.mtu.com/support/customer-support.htm
Video Hoster – http://mtu.com/upgrades/hoster.htm
Video Hoster Lite – http://mtu.com/upgrades/hoster-lite.htm
IMPORTANT NOTE: It is your responsibility to save your downloaded installation file to a CDROM for safe keeping.