Hoster 4.02 Issues
Here are some of the issues we are now finding with Hoster 4.02.
1) The simplest way to fix this is to upgrade to version 4.03. You can get it here: http://www.mtu.com/upgrades/hoster.htm
2) Unable to import hard drive or cd files to database files. I Get The following error messages:
Error Processing File C:\Program Files\Micro Technology Unlimited\Hoster\Databases\bucket.mdb Cannot find the jeterr40.chm file
To fix this you must do the following:
1) Open My Computer or Windows Explorer and find the following Folder: C:\MTU\Hoster\ Make sure there is a file named bucket.mdb in this folder. If so go to step 2.
2) Open My Computer or Windows Explorer and find the following Folder: C:\Program Files\Micro Technology Unlimited\Hoster\Databases if you see the bucket.mdbfile in this directory also, delete it. Also if you see a file named songs.mdb or songs in this folder, move it to the following Folder C:\MTU\Hoster directory. Once you have done this, you can now delete the entire Databases Folder located here C:\Program Files\Micro Technology Unlimited\Hoster\
3) Now open Hoster and try to import a CD it should now work fine.