Hoster Registry- How to Delete the Registry Keys
WARNING! DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK! Be sure you follow this exactly. If you delete the wrong Registry Keys, Windows on your computer could be damaged, requiring it to be re-installed.
WARNING: If you do this under Hoster 4.0 and above it will be as if you have a brand new computer. You will lose your Singers Database and other items. Make sure you wish to take it back to a brand new install before you do this.
Fix: Delete Hoster’s Persistence Registry Keys.
- Left click the Start Menu and click Run.
- Type in regedit and click OK or Open.
- Go to the very top of the Registry Editor. It you already see the Registry Keys expanded below, skip this step and go to the next step. Click the + beside My Computer.
- Click the + Beside HKEY_CURRENT_USER
- Click the + beside SOFTWARE
- Click the + beside Micro Technology Unlimited
- Click the + beside Hoster
- Click Default to select it. WARNING! Be VERY careful to have this exact location selected. If not and you proceed, you could damage your Windows installation, requiring it to be re-installed to fix it. BE VERY CAREFUL! With Default selected, press the Delete Key Click Yes when it asks you if you are sure.
- Click the X in the Top Right corner to close the Registry Editor.
- Open Hoster. It will be as if you started from scratch.