Error: One or more activex controls could not be displayed
If you get this error message when trying to open Hoster, then do the following:
1) Go to the Start menu, type in Regedit in the search field. Open this program.
2) Click the + HKEY_CURRENT_USER
3) Click the + Beside Software
4) Click the + Beside Microsoft
5) Click the + Beside Windows
6) Click the + Beside CurrentVersion
7) Click the + Beside Internet Settings
8) Click the + Beside Zones
You should see a folder/number before zone number 0. Delete whatever is not listed as 0,1,2,3,4 etc….
Now try Hoster, it should now open correctly.