1. When NOT accompanied with major New or Upgrade features, Bug repairs are now free to those who can install the last major release. When we fix only reported bugs in a release version, we set the install date to the same as the prior major release with those bugs. Thus, if you can install the prior major release, you can install the Bug Fix upgrade(s).
Exception to this rule: Following a major release, there are always some bugs that appear within the next few months. We try to not add new features until the bug reports have stopped or significantly slowed down, then these Bug Fix releases are free. However, there is a point in time where we start adding new features again. Once this happens, any bugs reported and fixed go into a release that is NOT free; i.e. we have spent significant time adding new features. For example, when we made our programs run on Windows 7, this was NOT a bug fix as some might think, but a NEW feature that was very expensive to add.
We choose to continue upgrading our products as Microsoft develops new Windows versions. Further, we make these upgrades available at a fraction of the retail price, unlike competitors who typically give you a 10% discount off the full retail price for ANY upgrade or bug fix.
2. Now when you order an upgrade, our script converts your RegCode to install the latest release version for that Product. You no longer receive an Upgrade RegCode that required the prior version to be installed with your Original RegCode. Your original RegCode will now install the latest version, and those we release in the next 12 months from your upgrade order.
3. Ordering an upgrade gives you 12-months of new releases (our policy for over a decade).
4. You can skip release versions. We don’t require you to buy every 12-months. Order the latest release when it and prior skipped ones contain new features you want.
5. Hoster’s Import database is included in your Hoster 12-month upgrade. If you watch our Download Site, you will see around the first of each month that the number of new DiscID-Track records increases between 5,000 and 12,000. Simply download the latest Hoster version and install it to immediately have the latest database.
We added FREE Live Chat to our web site that you can instantly chat with either Sales or Support. They are on-line Mon-Fri, on an as available basis between from 9:30AM and 5:00PM EST. MTU gives you free, quality support after your purchase.
FYI… Every company we buy software from charges us every year, some as high as $2,500 per year. With some we can’t even run the version we paid for last year until we pay the current upgrade price. I doubt their development costs are much higher than ours, but we only charge from $10 to $70 for 12-months of upgrades and support.